Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Holy foot pain Batman!

Still going strong although this morning was SUPER tough to get up to. Yesterday we got some disturbing news at work and it was pretty stressful. Plus I found out one of my coworkers may be deployed to Afganistan this week and I am super worried about him. All that stress did not help the sleeping. Anywho, this morning I tried to sleep in but my alarm woke me up and I did get out of  bed at 5:30.

Today we walked a total of 3 miles like we usually do. We did it pretty quickly as we left at about 5:45 and still got back by 6:20 or so. Tonight is zumba and although I am super excited, my foot is killing me. I know I have the bunion issue that is causing problems but I think I may have a couple of stress fractures too. I will be icing this thing later for sure.

So I know I have decided to weigh myself once a week but now that I know where the scale is at the gym, the temptation is just ridiculous! I may cave in and check it out when I get there tonight. I really need to take my measurements so I know where I have started and where I will be ending up. I am really interested in starting the jogging rather than the walking so we will see how this weekend goes.

Happy hump day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment