Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Long time no post!

Wow, what a whirlwind of a month so far. With my in-laws in town for the first part of the month, I did not get much time to post and on top of that, not much time to exercise either. Needless to say I was not in the best of spirits without my daily workouts. My training buddy was out of town too so I didn't have her motivating me to get my butt out of bed and out to walk/jog. I got back into everything on Sunday, we walked 3.25 miles and then I skipped walking Monday morning because I was exhausted. I made up for it though by walking the 1.1 miles to the gym for zumba Monday night and then, of course, 1.1 miles home.

Zumba was excellent last night. Our instructor informed us that she is going to have someone record one of our dances to send in to, "So you think you can dance." I am pretty excited about it. I think it will be fun to see what I actually look like when I am dancing. Lol, I probably look ridiculous but all that matters it that I am continuing to have fun while doing it. I did get back on the scale yesterday, down another 2 pounds! That is 12 total! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment