Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Weekend Report

Well with my walking buddy out of town I struggled a little with getting up and getting going. Saturday I didn't get up in time to walk so after dropping the kiddos off at their child care I got ready and walked a mile to the gym. Once I got there of course it was time for zumba! I love that class. After zumba I walked back to my house and got ready for work. So as far as working out I really only walked two miles and took a zumba class.

Exciting news for me though, I got on the scale at the gym and have officially lost 10 pounds since I started working out a month ago! Woohoo, go me!

On the agenda for this week...

Monday- Zumba
Tuesday- 3 miles walk/jog
Wednesday- 3 miles walk/jog, Zumba
Thursday- 3 miles walk/jog, Zumba
Friday- 3 miles walk/jog
Saturday- 6 miles walk/jog, Zumba

I will start tracking my miles next month so I can see how many miles I am averaging per week/month etc.

In other news, my in laws are coming into town on July 4th and they will be here for a week. My MIL has an interview down here and if she gets the job she may end up moving in with us until she can find somewhere to live. While the financial assistance may help I really don't know if my marriage can handle that kind of stress right now. We aren't having issues or anything but there has already been a lot of stress in our lives and this would just increase that quite a bit. We will see.

I'm hoping to take the kiddos to San Diego to check out legoland and the beach next month, just hoping everything works out. The kids need a vacation as much as I do I think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment